Sleigh Bells Ring!! (Indoors of Course!)
Happy Holidays! I know this year is going to be super different. Currently in Maryland, all indoor dining is closed until the end of January. And if you know me, you know I love a good sit down appetizer and chat. But nonetheless, it is still the holidays, and if you choose to go all out for your significant other, or if are like me and love more practical gifts, I think I just might have the gift guide for you.
Of course this is my first time doing a gift guide, so I included everything that I have either heard my girlfriends talk about, or something that I actually want for myself 😉
See below my favorite items, and also my reasoning for picking these for a practical Christmas gift!
- Cozy Pajamas– Let’s face it. Most of us are working from home. And if we are not working from home, we want to come home to something comfortable. These pajamas are the TRUTH. You can never go wrong getting your woman some nice pajamas to make her feel great indoors.
- A Face Steamer– This is more of a “Luxe” gift, but it is still essential. We are at home, our faces aren’t getting the necessary sunlight it deserves, or lets be honest- we probably aren’t taking care of our face like we should. A facial steamer can help make “Self Care Sunday’s” even better!
- Makeup– I LOVE Tarte Shape Tape. I think every woman should have it in their makeup bag. Lately, my girls and I have been having Facetime makeup parties. We grab our wine, and just that. Play in make up. Give your lady an upgrade in their makeup bag.
- A Winter Coat– Even though we aren’t going out that much, it doesn’t mean that we don’t need a nice winter coat. For my birthday Jay bought me an amazing winter coat from Canada Goose (we are also in the DMV area and it is pretty cold). I linked a dupe here for the every day woman.
- Winter Boots– You can’t go wrong with a bomb pair of Doc Martens, or a winter boat of your caliber. I love these boots. I don’t know why…but the way that women make them soo edgy, yet feminine, gets me every time! A combat like this, should be in every woman’s closet.
- A Nice Perfume– DON’T SLEEP ON SOL PERFUME!!!! They have a matching lotion, and honestly I’m so stingy with it. I don’t want anyone using it. That is how nice it smells. It lingers in the room so well, that honestly everyone asks where you got your perfume from. If this is not your tea, there are so many fabulous scents that can suit your lady.
- Fenty Gloss– I think this should be in everyone’s makeup bag. And it is Fenty…can’t go wrong with that! Get your beauty this amazing staple for her zoom calls to make her feel amazing, while being drained at work.
- House Slippers– I don’t even need an explanation for this. It is an amazing stocking stuffer, and you honestly won’t regret it. You will hear her slipping and sliding all through the house in these!
These are all items that you can pick up at your local stores, or click the links above to purchase some of these and rush them to your house so they are there by Christmas Day!
Make sure you stay safe during this Christmas Season!!!